Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:211 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Associate - Business Development - FMCD (1-30 yrs)
- Join a one-stop platform for consumer and durable goods
- Great opportunity for freshers to gain experience in this industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is the one-stop solution for consumer and durable goods. Through a robust supply chain network, they are able to provide the best quality product at the lowest possible prices. Join an established company with aggressive expansion plans across the country.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You ideally have at least 1 year of experience within a sales or business development role within the FMCG industry. Freshers are welcome to apply.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders