Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:82 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Associate - Business Development - Electric Vehicles (1-6 yrs)
- Join a electric vehicle manufacturer with expansion plans
- Work with a team passionate about a cleaner environment
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of electric vehicles. With a mission to contribute to a cleaner environment, they are introducing electric vehicles to rural areas and are able to customised vehicles according to clients requirements.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a B2C sales/account management role within the Industrial industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.