Associate - Business Development - EduTech Firm (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Associate
Experience : 1-4 years
Location : Bangalore
- Outbound calls and generating sales qualified leads
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the lead and nudge them forward in the presales process.
- Take responsibility for the entire sales qualification life cycle for your assigned leads. Cold calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and competition to the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
Required Candidate profile :
Candidate experience : Minimum 6 months in Telesales / sales process, etc.
Language skill set : Fluent in English and Hindi
Industry : Edtech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.