Associate - Business Development - EduTech (1-6 yrs)
Experience : 1 - 6 years
Industry - EduTech
Location : Bangalore
Location : Work remotely for now, post-pandemic office in Bangalore
Shift Timing : 12-9(Day Shift)
Age bar : up to 29years
- Work experience in sales, business development, and/or IT services An undergraduate degree in any stream The ability to deal with and counsel tech-savvy brains
- We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude
- We look for smart people (preferably having experience with techs), who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done.
- People who are from an engineering background or have experience in selling technical courses turn out to be great assets for us.
Primary Responsibilities :
(Including but not limited to)
- Driving inquiries & admissions for the online learning programs offered for the Indian Market
- Looking her the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program
- Counselling experience professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- What does the Business Development
Role look like ?
- As a BDA you are reaching out to prospects and guiding them through the existing tech- landscape
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding!) targets.