Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:48 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate - Business Development - EduTech (1-4 yrs)
- Development & Progression
We are hiring for an ed-tech company, providing highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning solutions to students around the world.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- You will start your journey as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which App help students learn better.
- You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the personalised learning journey.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales (B2C), Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Inside Sales role, ideally within the Education industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders