Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate - Business Development - EduTech (0-5 yrs)
-Join a market leader within Ed Tech
-A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
-Flexible working options
Our client is looking for Business Development Associates to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The BDA will constantly identify opportunities to grow the business and build positive relationships with new clients. You will be responsible for scheduling the counselling sessions with the parents and their child which will be conducted during the weekends.
To be successful as a Business Development Associate, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
You will be responsible for :
- Interacting with the customers over calls on a daily basis on weekdays and scheduling counselling sessions for weekends (Sat & Sun).
- Conducting counselling sessions over weekends with the parents and identifying the challenges faced by the child with respect to the learning style and providing solutions using the USPs of the product.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder