HR Manager at ETOE - Education to Employment
Views:9 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate - Business Development - Education (7-10 yrs)
Are you passionate to shape the future of education and Industry? Are you looking forward to work under Professional Leadership with strong culture and values? Are you looking forward to getting an opportunity to learn and grow every single day? Are you looking forward to work with management who listens to you and respects your opinion? Are you looking forward to work with a company where you can be Open, Honest, and Direct? Are you looking forward to work with a company where it is OK to say,- I don- t know- ?
Job Summary :
To fuel our growth in this space, we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate - Business Development Associate- to contribute to generating business and sales for our company. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly within the startup ecosystem.
- Contact and meet Industries, Colleges, and Students and sell the idea and product
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyse sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Drive client subscriptions and be accountable for revenue generation.
- Able to work independently but within the strategic framework with good business acumen
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Assist in determining product pricing and revenue models
- Familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Candidate Profile :
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Keen Interest in Education and related tech products
- Achieve sales figures every month.
- Passionate about changing the Education to Employment
- Super energetic and driven to spread better learning
- A strong believer that good Education can create an everlasting impact
- A knack for sales and positioning our product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient at utilizing computer-based tools to accomplish tasks and communicate with others.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation
- A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable
- Any Bachelor's Degree.
- 7-10 years relevant work experience in business development, marketing, or any similar field preferred.
Desired Skills :
- Education Sales, Direct Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, Cold calling, Lead Generation, Demand Generation, Field Sales, Customer Service, Outside Sales, B2B, B2C, Corporate Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 400,000.00 - 600,000.00 per year