Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate - Business Development - Education (1-6 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- You will start your journey as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which our client helps students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing overqualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
Skills Required :
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification : Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2022)