Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:14 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Associate - Business Development - Education (1-2 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Leadership Role
Our Client is looking out of people with good communication skills for Business Development Associate position
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Counsellor, Inside Sales or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Education industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.