HR - Executive at Stabilis Service Pvt.Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate - Business Development - Education (0-2 yrs)
Job description :
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : 3.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate
Location : Noida
About the Role :
- We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated, and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship. You'll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, Hotstar, Disney, Deloitte, EY, Byju's, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is a great opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively, and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What will you do ?
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers
- Handle the end to end cycle of student enrollment
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Monitor and analyze pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met
- Maintain strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls
- Create lead engagement plans and strategy
- Study the details of each offering & stay abreast of updates to these offerings
- Proactively connect with leads while ensuring consistent follow-ups, low Turn-Around-Time (TAT), and increased connectivity with multiple attempts
- Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
- Build cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, providing feedback and insights
What will you need ?
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in business development or similar background
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Showcase a keen interest in education and innovation along with an acumen for sales
- Inherent ability to position, market, and sell an idea or product
- Determination & persistence to drive sales
- Ability to work under pressure
What will you get ?
- Be a part of the fast-growing startup defining strategies for the growth of the company.
- Partner in building a global Ed-tech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and excellent growth opportunities
- A young, dynamic, and passionate team
- Industry best perks
Note : We work six days a week from the office.
Please apply who are age less than 25 years.