Associate - Business Development - Education (0-1 yrs)
Business Development Associate
1. Build relationship with prospective clients.
2. Analyze sales and trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth.
3. Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by the company.
4. Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable changes.
5. Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts.
6. Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
7. Maintaining meaningful relationship with the clients.