Junior HR Executive at LizLyn Careers
Views:27 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate - Business Development - Apparel Fashion Brand (2-4 yrs)
- As an Associate, you would be responsible for acquiring and servicing new licenses under verticals like pop culture, entertainment, movies, sports, and gaming.
- Creating new merchandise collaborations with brands, artists, and celebrities.
- Negotiating deal terms including royalty rates, media assets, marketing deliverables, product categories, guidelines, and estimated sales.
- Planning, overseeing, executing, and working with cross-functional teams during the entire process from designing, approvals, sampling, production, launch, and marketing.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients and ensuring customer delight by executing the shared vision of the client and the company.
- Having the knowledge of all products and services of the website, recommend new products and enhancements by coordinating with various cross functional teams to analyze product requirements.
- Increasing the brand equity through strategic licenses and media-worthy collaborations.