Recruitment Coordinator at Angel and Genie
Views:26 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Business Development Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of the business of the company. Should focus on introducing new clients or leads opportunities by researching and analyzing the Industry Data and Trends.
Owning Client Relationships & Life Cycle. Maintaining Cadence with Potential & Existing Clients. Responsible for Business Development Efforts & Strategies and assisting the BD Team in those efforts
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool and a working knowledge of Digital Marketing as a whole
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem-solving and Strong Writing and Communication Skills.
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Handle negotiations with prospective clients to win deals. Maintain prospects and contacts in our CRM
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and Conferences.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Generate prospects for Scion through existing connections, partners, networking & outreach and build a healthy prospect pipeline
- Understand the needs of potential clients and devise the right strategy and mix of services to meet the need
- Conduct sales presentations to prospective clients
- Collaborate with the marketing team on outreach, nurturing, and other campaigns
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of growing existing business
- Work closely with the senior management to develop the business, sales, and marketing strategy.
- Think strategically - to develop and grow the business.
- Keep looking at trends in sales, marketing, and digital to plan campaigns, and create a sales pipeline
OTHER DUTIES as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Working with a variety of Time zones from the US to New Zealand
- In-Office position in Bangalore, India
- Stable infrastructure at home in terms of the Internet, Electricity for work-from-home days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.