Talent Acquisition at Convosight
Views:738 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Associate - Brand Solutions (1-3 yrs)
Convosight is the world's first community management platform for entrepreneurs who are looking to build, grow, engage, and monetize their online communities. The product has been launched initially for Facebook Groups Admins.
In the news: $4MM Funding Raised via Sequoia's Surge and Ivycap Ventures.
Online Communities- an Ocean of information and Conversations
There are over 1Bn people in groups across millions of groups. It is a safe and trusted place for many to connect with similar minded people to both seek and share information/opinions, discuss topics, and give referrals/recommendations.
What are we doing :
Convosight provides a platform for Community Admins to manage, track and grow and monetise communities. Using techniques in Machine Learning and Conversation Analytics, we provide them with recommendations for engagement and growth in members, group moderation & and insights and reports to track their progress and impact they are creating.
Our Achievements so far :
Launched in October 2019, we have more than 3000 communities onboarded on the platform with 30M+ members. The growth has been in communities spanning across several categories such as parenting, hobbies, sports and fitness, entertainment, food and nutrition etc.
Testimonials from Admins: https://www.convosight.com/blogs/group-admin-testimonials/
Join our Journey :
We built Baby Destination from scratch and scaled and monetised over 20 parenting and women communities to over 1.2 Million members in 2.5 Yrs, Organically and are now creating an ecosystem to enable millions of community entrepreneurs to flourish. Communities are driven by purpose and we have found ours--building a platform for the next billion communities!!
Founders: Tamanna Dhamija, Tarun Dhamija, Kartik Bansal
We are seeking self driven, knowledgeable and smart individuals who are excited about being a part of one of the fastest growing startups in the country. Sounds like you? Get in touch with us, NOW!
About the Role:
At Convosight, a Brand Solutions Associate's work will revolve around understanding the Target Segment, their needs and pain points and match them with solutions being offered by Brands that cater to our segment. Every brand offers a USP for their customer and you should understand the Brand's USP, its history and its product offerings.
KRAs for this role:
- Active participation in planning/strategizing the solutions around Brands needs
- Execution of the strategy at the grass-root level
- Client and User Relationship building and maintaining
How will your day look like?
- Being a part of a team which will work on coming up with creative, cost-effective and efficient strategies for the Brands we work for
- Smooth Execution of the strategies so created at the grass-root level
- Coordination and multi-tasking wrt a range of activities
- Identifying the potential influencers on social media
- Create, maintain and update your own Database of influencers
- Onboarding the influencers in the already defined process, as per the requirement
- Instilling automation in the processes you work on every day
- Maintaining a smooth relationship with the clients and the influencers
- Ensure quality in the result, manage relationships through on-going relationship building with the clients
- Ensure the raising of proper Requirement Orders and timely issuing of invoices
- Coordinating with the in-house finance team in getting the payments released on time to the influencers
- Lead generation, cold calling, and email writing
- Coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Agility must be key trait
- Awareness and familiarity with the digital platforms
- Must be able to build and own a customer relationship.
- Ability to negotiate a win-win with the influencers
- Prior experience as an influencer will be a huge plus
Soft skills needed to excel in this role: Excellent Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, Solutioning Mindset
Educational Background: MBA in sales and marketing / International Business