Proprietor at All India Solution Services
Views:62 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager - Market Research - Financial Service (2-4 yrs)
Job Order Name : JO-0012 - MOTILAL_ASST. MGR/MGR._GROUND RESEARCH
Job Title : Assistant Manager/Manager- Ground Research Associate
Company Name : Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Job Location : Delhi
Job Description :
- Collect ground level research/primary data from various sources.
- Meet dealers/distributors & try to Understand the preferences, attitudes, and behaviors of consumers. Get info on the competitors moves such as marketing methods and sales activities etc.
- Get Sales number, demand supply numbers
- Sectors to be covered- Auto/Cement/Consumer Durables etc.
- Report writing & presenting the research insights to the sector Analyst- Should be able to write reports independently about his findings and data.
- Covering the North/South region, role demands travelling to build & maintain existing/new network & to collect business & market intelligence.
Job Type : Permanent
No of Vacancy : 1
Gender : Male
Age Limit : 25-35
Exp Required : 2 - 4 Years
Salary : INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA (Other Benifits :NA)
UG Qualification : Any Specialization
PG Qualification : Other Management
PHD Qualification : None,Any Specialization
Candidate Profile :
1. 2-3 years of market research experience
2. Should have understanding about capital markets/finance knowledge.
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Other (Other)
Valid Date : 06-Nov-2019 to 21-Nov-2019
Website : www.motilaloswal.com
About Company :
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. is an Indian diversified financial services firm offering a range of financial products and services.
MOAMC is a 100% subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Securities Limited. It provides investment management and advisory services to investors based within and outside India and having portfolio management services business, ETFs and mutual funds. Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd., one of the fastest growing asset management Companies in India and has recently crossed the $1 billion in equity assets under management (AUM) mark in June 2015