Associate - Alliances & Partnerships - HR Tech Platform (2-3 yrs)
- Our client is an HR technology startup that helps organizations achieve superior results through engaged and motivated employees and channel partners. It offers easy-to-use solutions around building loyalty, employee engagement, rewards and recognition and new hire onboarding. It also offers a wide catalogue of rewards and incentives to choose from including gift cards, electronics, dining and travel experiences as well as health & fitness packages.
- Founded in 2015 by an alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics, this award winning engagement focussed startup works with the best blue chip companies across sectors like FMCG, pharmaceuticals, automotive, manufacturing and others. Based out of Gurgaon this seed funded startup also has presence in the Middle East and Indonesia.
- As an Associate Alliances & Partnerships, you will be responsible for identifying prospective merchants and negotiating attractive partnership deals to drive spends.
What you will do :
- Building strategies to enable the partner network and delivering results on gross retention and net retention
- Building and developing commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners
- Carrying out regular market research and competitive analysis to identify new merchants for exclusive partnerships
- Working with other internal teams to ensure that alliance and partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals
- Negotiating and finalizing deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Working in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and building relationships accordingly
- Strategizing newer ways to grow current partnerships
What you need to have :
- BBA/ MBA or relevant degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience in alliances, partnerships & client relationship management
- Ability to forge alliances/tie ups quickly
- Ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.