Associate Agency Development Manager - Insurance (2-4 yrs)
1. Recruitment and development of quality advisors
2. Recruiting by selling career opportunities to prospective advisors
3. Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations, and other selling inputs
4. Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors
5. Motivating advisors in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide needs-based training.
6. Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings.
7. Guiding them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
8. Doing an analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
9. Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
10. Accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.