Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2839 Applications:902 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:745
Assistant Vice President - Sales - eCommerce (7-20 yrs)
- Lead a team in one of the leading Tech startups
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is one of the region's fastest growing E-commerce startups. They are a niche aggregator and have managed to break-even within a relatively short span of time. Following their success, they are looking to expand their services and grow exponentially.
The Job :
In this AVP Sales role, you will be responsible for the annual operating plan and overseeing the team to ensure that customer satisfaction is maximised through timely customer engagement.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Managing the Profit & Loss
- Identifying new sales opportunities, building client relationships as well as ensuring customer engagement process is executed effectively.
- Building and training a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance with regards to advising strategies with customers.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Designing business plans in line with Company's strategy and objectives.
- Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimise performance wherever possible.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least a Degree/Diploma from a top-tier institute. Having a MBA will be an added advantage.
- You have at least 7 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management or Category Management, ideally within the Ecommerce industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Rest of Asia.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience