Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:3 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President - Liability Sales - Insurance (8-12 yrs)
AVP Liability Sales
Roles & responsibility :
- Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance companies to obtain coverage that is in a client's best interests. Coverages include: Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Fiduciary Liability, CGL, Cyber and Kidnap/Ransom
- Source and lead client acquisitions for Liability line of business in different markets in India
- A demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and effectively present complex insurance contract concepts.
- Present renewal results and insurance 101 overviews to clients- .
- Utilize refined technical skills including client analysis / underwriting and insurance program diagnostic skills to continually improve client programs and create opportunity with prospective client programs
- Work with the Insurer's Underwriting team and operations team to place the insurance policies with the appropriate insurer
- Post sales, ensure that all client servicing needs are being fulfilled in collaboration with the Servicing team
- Get involved in cross functions to improve the business impact: The product development with key insights, marketing team to increase individual sales funnel and prioritize branding and marketing efforts.
- Mentor junior team members on technical capabilities, soft skills and co values
Who are you ?
- To be successful in this role, you:
- Have total 8 yrs+ experience with minimum of 3 yrs of liability insurance sales experience
- Have an underwriting mindset
- Enjoy client engagement and can act as a trusted partner to the client
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills Like problem solving, interested in learning about clients industries and issues, and demonstrate willingness to develop innovative solutions for clients
- Strong collaboration skills required for partnering with the internal teams and Insurance Companies
- Have strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals and grow within the organization
- Have high sense of ownership who can continuously reinvent and improve how to do thing
Must Haves :
- Top 3 Mandatory Skills: Sales, Insurance, Communication
- Minimum Relevant Experience : 3 in Liability insurance experience