Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Assistant Vice President Business Initiatives - Recruitment Platform (3-10 yrs)
- Join a recruitment platform with aggressive growth plans
- Manage the PnL of a city/geography
- Challenging opportunity with high impact on society
- Our client is a recruitment platform dedicated to the Blue & Grey collar industry. Having raised funds from top VCs, they have a large team that leverages on technology to support tens of millions of candidates on the platform.
The Job :
- In this role, you will be setting up a city in the Fulfilment vertical and responsible for the PnL of the city which includes managing cost and doubling the revenue.
- Working closely with the engineering, marketing and operations team, you will be responsible for day-to-day decisions on operations & resource allocations to drive business efficiency and profitability. You will continuously identify and implement process improvements to optimise performance where possible.
- In addition, you will be working closely with the leadership team to develop future strategies of the overall business.
The Profile :
- You are a BTech and MBA graduate from a reputed institute
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a startup.
- You display a Founder's mindset, high on action and can run experiments independently.
- You have a strong understanding of First Principles Thinking and are able to apply structured thinking effectively
- You demonstrate a high level of resilience and have worked in an aggressive target-driven culture
- You have strong people skills and are able to work with different teams
- You are data-oriented, with an ability to make data-backed decisions.