Business Owner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:89 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Team Leader - Online Sales - Life Insurance (2-7 yrs)
Designation : Assistant Team Leader
Reporting to : Manager/Senior Manager - E-Commerce
Location : Mumbai
Function : e-Commerce
Job Description :
Graduate : Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Finance, Additional certification Like AMFI, NISM certification, CFP will be an added advantage.
Work Experience : Minimum 2 years compulsory to have experience in selling online investment product's (B2C Sales)/ Tele-calling Sales Experience in Insurance and Mutual funds.
- Driving sales volumes by Managing a team of 10 to 12 Relationship Managers
- Ensure to deliver a conversion as per set benchmark's by achieving month on month Targets
- Manage RM Performance (ABC Management)
- Must possess excellent oral & written communication skills
Key Responsibilities :
- An outstanding supervisory experience (Minimum 2 years experience in team management)
- Demonstration of positive team player spirit and cooperative sales skills within the organization
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives
- Extensive understanding of Insurance (preferably life insurance), ULIP's, Mutual Funds, SIP's, Pension & retirement plans
- Knowledge of statutory requirements & regulations of IRDA
- Understand the financial needs of customer's, gauge their level of investment, challenging any objections with a view to making the customer buy.
- Strong objection handling & negotiation skills, strong & confident judgment
- A highly organized & self-directed approach toward work with the ability to adapt to real-time & rapid changes.
- Must be flexible, detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to multi-tasking & work under pressure.
- Should be excellent with his Excel.
- Should be able to do Lead analysis and share Feedback on a regular basis.
- Should be an excellent motivator.