Freelancer at Freelancer
Views:80 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Team Lead - Sales Operations - Solutions (4-8 yrs)
The Sales Operations Assistant Team Leader identifies business issues, recommends and designs solutions, and implements new operational processes and procedures to enable and enhance sales effectiveness for 350+ sales reps, management, and support functions. The Assistant Manager supports a variety of sales activities, including quoting, contracting, reporting, territory management, and commissions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Evolve Salesforce business processes, reporting, and data hygiene
- Implement new Salesforce best practices based on points of friction in the current sales process or emerging business needs
- Conduct ad-hoc report development and data analysis to identify trends
- Present findings and recommendations to Sales leadership to increase sales performance, team equity, and ability to scale
- Ensure data hygiene by designing and implementing new technologies and business processes
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Manage territory and portfolio changes
- Review, maintain and evolve Event Cloud territories, including quantitative scoring and regular reporting
- Analyze AM portfolios for balance, geographic centricity, and associated quota
- Build new portfolios or move accounts by recommending changes to AM Managers
- Implement and track agreed-upon portfolio changes
- Coordinate with Sales Management and Commissions on the impact of any changes to commissions plans
- Support quoting and contracting processes
- Provide tier 2 troubleshooting and guidance to sales reps on building and processing quotes in Salesforce CPQ
- Report on and support sales management and reps in resolving contract errors
- Capture common errors, questions, and issues to improve training, expand guidance, or submit system enhancements
- Troubleshoot complex system and process errors to identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Work cross-functionally with leadership and staff across sales, training, IT, HR, Finance, Contracts, Marketing, and Client Services.
- Support sales and operations leadership on special projects and analyses
- Maintain and expand process documentation
- 5 - 7 years of experience in sales operations, sales, customer support, or another process-oriented role
- Comfort working with and presenting to more senior staff and leadership, including building consensus and navigating disagreement
- Using and reporting in Salesforce CRM
- Using or supporting quote-to-cash processes, including Salesforce CPQ
- Transforming and summarizing larger datasets (1,000-100,000 records) in Microsoft Excel
- Project management or business analyst experience
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication skills (English - written and spoken).