Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Sales Manager - Real Estate (1-30 yrs)
The Offer :
Work alongside experts in the Real Estate industry
Be a part of an outgoing and supportive team
The Employer :
Our client is a well-established firm in the Real Estate industry. For over 50 years, they have been providing esteemed real estate developers with strategic solutions to manage sales and market their projects. With a team of young, passionate and experienced specialists, they are constantly striving towards exponential growth.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building financial models to analyse and assess existing and potential real estate projects.
- Monitoring portfolio investments by conducting regular risk and performance analysis.
- Researching new investment opportunities and performing thorough due diligence.
- Preparing reports and providing recommendations in order to assist in decision making.
- Participating in all aspects of legal documentation, deal structuring and financing.
- Providing clients with research, analysis and advice on complex real estate issues.
- Building and maintaining a network of clients.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Real Estate Consulting/ Investment role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You have solid experience in due dilligence, deal structuring and performance analysis.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments