Recruiter at Tekpillar
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Sales Manager - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
- The Business Development Manager will oversee and assist Advisors in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Have to Sell life insurance through your team
- Train and Motivate Agents and Advisors to Reach Goals
- Develop New Sales Market Strategy
- Set and met sales earnings targets
- Keeping a healthy relationship with the current and new customers
- Set and exceed sales goals
- Maintain healthy relationship with all
- Shapes you to be best-in-class sales professional
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Increase your earning capability with monthly/quarterly/ yearly incentives
- Enjoy supportive employee policies.
Candidate Requirement :
1. Graduation in Any Stream
2. Minimum 2 Years in sales and Marketing of Life Insurance
3. Attractive Personality and good communication skills
4. One who ready for challenges
5. Age : 22 to 38 Yrs.
Please send your updated resume
Shraddha : 8488833693
WE are NOT CHARGING ANY MONEY OR FEES TO GET OR APPLY FOR THE JOBS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.