Entrepreneur at SSV HR Services
Views:67 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Relationship Manager - Sales - Credit Card (1-3 yrs)
We're Hiring Assistant Relationship Manager -Premium Credit Card Sales
Call / Whatsapp : 9833323999
Salary CTC : 3, 00,000 -6,00,000
Qualification: MBA /Graduate
Location: Ahmedabad / Vadodara
Minimum 1 year of front line/field sales experience in Premium financial services domain. Candidates with more than 18 months of experience in selling premium B2C product/solution sales, IT sales, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate (Only super-premium property sales) can also apply.
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated strategic ability- able to link Bank and customer goals
- Excellent problem solving skills, planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management.
Job Responsibilities :
- This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of Premium cards products via defined Retail channel of acquisition.
- Prospecting for new Premium customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate premium product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
- Be the interface between Bank and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engage in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.