Proprietor at Strike Ten HR
Views:276 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (6-14 yrs)
Assistant Regional Sales Manager - Food Service
To develop and implement sales plans and strategies for assigned territories / section and to achieve sales and profit targets. Responsible for linking corporate initiatives with regional activities through the management of local sales teams.
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Base at regional H.Q. and responsible for effective day-to-day management of associates posted at different cities within the region.
- To achieve targets with full P&L responsibilities of the category assigned for the Region in close coordination with Regional Head.
- To be accountable for the total supply chain management across the region for the category.
To work with Regional Head to define, analyze and implement distribution strategies.
- To lead local sales Associates in distributor management in selecting, developing and monitoring performance of distributors/wholesalers/network.
- To work closely with Regional Marketing to implement Marketing Plans and programs and manage local marketing budgets for the assigned category.
- To be responsible for Key end-users management. Direct responsibility for management and maintenance of key end-users. Increase knowledge of the market; build relationships with key end-users and distributors.
- Training of sales team, provide solid positive leadership to Sales team with clear direction, motivation to achieve expectations both financial and non-financial.
- To establish clear communication channels between sales, marketing, technical associates to maintain clear and constant communication with H.O.
Direction of Others:
- Sales Managers
- Area Sales Managers
- Other Sales associates
Experience & Education
- Degree with additional Degree or Diploma in Sales/ Marketing.
- Minimum 10-14 years progressive sales and marketing experience in food or FMCG in B2B/B2C Companies.
- Regional exposure, preferably in multinational/Joint Venture environment.
- Experience/knowledge in Bakery and food service industry.
- Experience in setting up sales tracking systems and processes.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, a relationship builder.