Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant - Marketing - Construction/Engineering/Cements (5-11 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Our client is hiring for Marketing Assistant
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Analysing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
Skills required :
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Public Relations industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.