Talent Acquisition Head at N K Placement
Views:43 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Telesales Operations - NBFC (6-8 yrs)
About the company: Indifi
Indifi is a FinTech company offering Business Loan to small & medium sized businesses. Indifi is a technology platform that gathers and analyses data of businesses from various sources and draws insights to judge their credit worthiness, their past and current performance in context of the industry they are operating in.
Purpose of the role:
The Assistant Manager Tele-Sales is responsible for managing the daily & monthly performance of the Sales Team Leaders by driving the teams towards monthly target achievement by building in the culture of continuous process improvement and upskilling the team members.
-Manage a team of 5-6 Team Leaders (Telesales) and 60-70 Telesales Executives, responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams
- Ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring daily/monthly sales performance and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets
- Manage daily / monthly sales funnel for the respective teams / team leaders
- Liaison between the sales & the other departments directly linked to target achievement
- Manage process TAT and ways to improve the overall pipeline conversion
- Motivate the sales team members to maintain the continuous rigor and desire to perform on the floor
- Responsible for training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts; staffing; and development of employees, standard operating procedures, high quality and productivity within the department
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Indifis policies and procedures
- Drive creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other initiatives to motivate the sales team
- Participate in weekly / monthly performance reviews, helping to develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the overall performance of the teams and the segment
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Graduate degree in a relevant field required. A Masters Degree in Management is preferred
- Successful experience in NBFC Tele-Sales Operations with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of BPO/KPO sales operations concepts and their application to the shop floor along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive targets and process improvement is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
- Overall experience of 6-8 years and the relevant experience of minimum 3 years in the NBFC Sales Operations or BPO Operations
- Ready to fit in 6 days working culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.