Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:30 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager - Search Engine Optimization - Real Estate (3-7 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
We are hiring for a company which is making the entire real-estate transaction journey seamless with the help of technology. The huge amount of data they generate on the platform helps them to use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence leading to faster closures and customize offerings for every customer.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Develop the SEO growth strategy, including site architecture, link-building, content quality, and content development
- Analyze performance data to identify and execute opportunities to drive higher rankings in SERP
- Build processes around new page development processes, on-page optimization, structure data, navigation, etc.
- Help the development team to create in house SEO tools
- Handling SEO agency and/or contractor management experience
- Developing link building strategies to increase the DA of the website
- Implement page-level tests to increase ranking, traffic, etc.
- Must have implemented local listing at scale
- Create proper reporting structure
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- 3+ years of SEO Experience.
- Deep understanding of the keyword research process to identify opportunities
- Solid understanding of on - page optimization best practices and techniques.
- Hands-on experience of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content marketing teams. Content skill is a plus.