Assistant Manager - Sales - Travel (3-5 yrs)
- A leading leisure travel brand in Chennai is looking for ASM.
The Job Responsibilities would be as follows :
- Should be able to understand and appreciate how sales works
- Should meet the monthly sales goals and ensure your team meets the same.
- Should be a passionate self-starter whos ready to get their hands dirty
- Should envision and manage the growth of vertical to complement business growth
- Should have clarity in thought and articulation.
- Prior experience in high energy and intense environments
Skills and Qualifications :
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand the companys customer base
- Managing the sales hiring, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Higher energy levels coupled with negotiation tactics, prospecting skills and constant thirst for conversions
On a typical day :
- You will coach, train & mentor your team of management trainees
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over their targets & ensure each member is successful in their role
- Assist/coach team members on client calls and demos by holding ongoing training whenever needed
- Develop a plan to manage & build business opportunities with your assigned accounts
- Destination learning and training to improve the sales pitches
- Motivate and support the team to achieve their targets every month
Interested candidates may please call Krishna on 8680116110 for more details.