Assistant Manager - Sales - Retail (4-9 yrs)
Assistant Sales Manager - Retail
We are looking to employ a highly driven Assistant Sales Manager to assist the Sales Manager with the day-to-day running of our store. The Assistant Sales Manager's responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the Sales Manager.
To be successful as an Assistant Sales Manager, you should demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and ensure that sales staff comply with company policies and guidelines. Ultimately, a top-performing Assistant Sales Manager should be able to achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Assistant Sales Manager Responsibilities :
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
- Achieve sales target by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expand company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Manage recruitment, coaching, goal setting and performance monitoring of sales agents.
- Build strong, long lasting customer relationships by assuring the qualitative services deliveries
- Present periodical sales plans & reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Must have :
- Managing team, Team Leader, Team handling, sales team management Optional
- Team handling skills
- 6 Days a week (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM) Full Time