Senior HR Recruiter at Thrive Consultancy
Views:16 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Sales - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
1. Proven track record with medium to large residential real estate developers
2. Plan, conceptualize and implement Sales strategies
3. Experience across different sales channels viz. Direct Sales, Channel Partners, Corporate, Loyalty, and Referrals - a generalist in sales
4. Awareness of government policies processes & transaction procedures
5. Excellent familiarity with RERA regulations and norms
6. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping a close view of market trends.
7. Keeping abreast of market trends to obtain intelligence reports regarding competition and facilitating the formulation of strategies to counter competition.
8. Core Experience in sourcing
9. Identification of Channel Partners, signing them up to generate business for the firm.
10. Carrying out pre sales promotional activities to ensure accomplishment of projected sales targets.
11. Launch new CP initiatives and schemes in coordination with Marketing. Innovation and execution of various lead generation activities.
12. Developing marketing & sales strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes.
13. Preparing weekly, monthly MIS of walk-ins, client database.
Candidate Profile :
1. Extrovert personality and passionate about the field
2. Core experience in residential real estate sales
3. Good Presentation & Negotiation Skills
4. Ready to travel to various offices as required
5. Strong strategic thinker
6. Strong knowledge of Real Industry market in Mumbai
Qualifications : Graduate or MBA in marketing
Experience : Minimum 3 Years of experience
Job Type : Full-time