Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Sales - Real Estate (0-3 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are hiring Assistant Manager for a real estate company.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Explain to the customers about the properties.
- Develop as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
- Build good Working relationships with Subordinates.
- Lead & Supervise real estate sales team, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate the sales team to close sales.
- Ensure calling on leads provided by the company
- Build a good Working relationships with Clients.
- Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Closing sale and submitting all relevant documents to seller
- Report on sales activities to top management with a current and futuristic benchmark.
- Developing sales strategies and visualizing the set targets till the accomplishment
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Markets go-getter and trend setter
- Strong sales acumen with good sense and adaptation to organization culture
Ideal Candidate :
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Real Estate Consulting or Sales (B2C) role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard