Assistant Manager - Sales - Overseas Counseling - Education (5-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Applications (overseas Counseling)
Experience: 5.0 - 7.0 Years
- Experience in overseas academic counseling
- Understanding of Different country Application processes-US/UK/Canada/Australia or Ireland
The candidate should be from Counseling Industry (Mandatory)
- Min 5-6 years of counseling & Application experience in the overseas education industry
- Previous Managerial Experience of 2+ years (Must Have)
- Previous Stakeholder Management Experience (Good to have and will be preferred)
- The previous Experience with Apply Board or Krishna Consultancy or any aggregator is good to have
- Experience with managing escalations in past
- Senior Counsellor with very good credentials (Star Performer in previous organization) will be considered as well
- Target-oriented to achieve the application target by intake and assigned destination.
- Build strong client and Nonclient support through 100% compliance of application processes.
- Expertise in time management, analytical and organizational skills along with prior experience in Team Management
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Different country Application processes-US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Ireland (Any 2-3 countries would work)
- Hands-on Experience working with CRM
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing Application Team of 10 members
- Ensuring timely completion of the application process by prioritizing the distribution on the basis of Application deadlines/intakes/urgency.
- Ensuring error-free Application submission - identifying the additional institutional
requirements and helping students with its completion. Reach out to students for collecting
information, conveying updates and responding to their queries
- Ensuring regular periodic Application follow-ups for all Client/Non-Client Applications & build strong relationship with them through 100% compliance of Admission processes.
- Chasing Offer Letters from our Aggregators (SI-UK, Apply Board, Krishna Consultancy)
- Stakeholder management with Business Team, Counseling Team, Visa Team and students forany discrepancies in application filing as needed.
- Recruiting new application members for the team, training them to their 100% efficiency and allocating the work accordingly.
- Managing Student Escalations