Business Owner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:243 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Assistant Manager - Sales - FMCD (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Sales (EMP)
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Planning and Managing the Sales Network to achieve Sales goal. Analytical approach for Market and Business Analysis.
- Channel Development - Quantity & Quality.
- Channel Partner Review & Development.
- Market Analysis & Reports.
A day in the life :
- Primary and secondary target achievement (Value) for assigned territory.
- Primary & Secondary Sales - Category wise & Total Target Achievement.
- Month wise Distributor wise Secondary Sales Planning & Execution.
- Plan & Execute various Monthly/ Quarterly/ Half yearly Promotion Schemes to achieve desired result.
- Channel Quantity Development through Increasing Channel Coverage.
- Channel Quality Development through Dealer Consistency & Dealer Quality Upliftment.
- Regular fortnight business review with Distributors using Task sheet & DWSR.
- Distributor Sales Staff marketing functioning & Dealer Servicing monitoring.
- Regular Education of Distributor & their staff to restrain from unauthorised sale and maintain Channel Hygiene.
- Monthly Market Feedback & Analysis Report.
- Tour Reports post every market visit.
Qualification : Should be MBA with Strong academics with 60% throughout as mandatory requirement.