Business Owner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:383 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
Assistant Manager - Sales - FMCD (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Sales - CES
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Managing business by strategizing, planning & execution of strategy. Monitoring various parameters to ensure sales numbers are achieved as per company strategy.
- Analytical approach for Market and Business Analysis.
- Team handling and mentoring.
- Ownership of target and achievement with proper implementation of strategy.
- Should have proven record of taking new initiatives to drive growth in business as per company strategy.
- Should have good experience of distribution management in terms of ensuring required numbers of distributors and each having sufficient quality sales staff to cover the region.
A day in the life :
- Primary and secondary target achievement (Value) for assigned territory.
- Category wise, month wise primary and secondary target achievement.
- To plan month wise, distributor wise secondary sales plan.
- Ensuring quality channel - dealer coverage, dealers billed, consistent dealers, (category wise dealer growth), brand visibility drive, Enthusiast dealer creation, improvement etc.
- Fortnight review with partners (quality aspect).
- Monthly analysis - Market feedbacks, competition and corrective measures.
- Ensuring Improvement in functioning (quality) of distributor sale staff through monitoring and training.
- Maintaining Hygiene as per CIC standards across channel (maintaining display master, product availability, branding, placement of logo, training)
Qualification : Should be from good B school with Strong academics with 60% throughout as mandatory requirement.