Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:4 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Sales - Bank (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a qualified Assistant Manager to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the point of contact for team members. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Key Role Highlights :
- Achieving incremental sales targets for specific product/service domain
- Ensure adherence to policy/procedures governing the process
- Daily report generation and process compliance
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Knowledge of banking and financial industry preferred
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel and power-point
- Excellent communication
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making and Problem-solving Skills
- Customer Service Skills