Assistant Manager - Sales (7-8 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM (Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do :
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners - off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Experience in Channel Partner Management
- Prior experience in paper products preferred