HR at Talent Integrators
Views:555 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Retail Sales - Electrical Products (6-10 yrs)
1. Expand the business network through appointment of new dealers and motivating the existing dealers.
2. Conduct seminars, participate in exhibitions and carry out marketing activities to generate business leads.
3. Achieve Order booking target within set margin for defined territory.
4. Prepare MIS/executive summary on monthly basis to submit to steering committee/top Management.
5. Follow-up for outstanding payments/recovery.
6. Collect market information, collecting competitor's data, analyzing the same.
7. Conducting product awareness campaigns, service campaigns, training sessions for dealer's technician at dealers end.
8. Plan and implement aggressive strategies to achieve sales, market share and profitability objectives in a highly competitive & dynamic business environment.
9. Quarterly review of CPs including actual achievement v/s targets, qualitative factors and process improvements.
10. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions.
Experience / Exposure :
1. Prior Work Experience in the Electricals Industry shall be given preference.
2. Product Knowledge and Costing
Skill Sets (Soft Skills) :
1. Strong Marketing & Selling Abilities.
2. Good verbal & written communication skills
3. Good interpersonal skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels across the organisation and outside.
4. Analytical & Negotiation Skills.
CTC : Upto 12 LPA