Consultant at Adventum Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:78 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant Manager - Presales - eLearning (6-12 yrs)
J- Assistant Manager Presales - Chennai (eLearning)
- Extensively support Field & Inside Sales teams in all prospecting activities
- Be the primary liaison between Sales organization and Ops organizations
- Conduct research activities to identify new markets, segments, prospects and opportunities where we will be able to pitch our services & products
- Actively participate in client meetings to capture business & technology requirements
- Directly own & manage the end-to-end process to assess solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs/RFQs and document the appropriate responses in the form of proposals & statements of work
- Manage the documentation library to enable agility in responding to solicitations
- Establish a system of dashboards, reports and communications to keep management up-to-date on the status of all pre-sales activities
- Directly manage specific accounts for continued business opportunities
- Cold calling and visiting prospective clients across the assigned region
- Representing organization at trade exhibitions, events and expos
- Source, consolidate & categorize assets to effectively demonstrate our capabilities
- Recommend & advise organization regarding industry trends impacting enterprise learning & development
- Making presentations and negotiating terms and conditions
- Evaluate scope, risks, quality & time-to-market / time-to-knowledge CTQ parameters of the client/prospect
- Source ideas & brainstorm viable instructional, visual & technical approaches to address the requirements and budget.
- Facilitate the process of deliberating multiple solution approaches & selecting the right fit for a specific requirement.
- Understand possibilities, constraints, functional / non-functional aspects, compliance, reliability, scalability of the solutions & articulate them effectively when documenting solutions.
- Coordinate prototypes and solutions based on trending instructional methodologies, learning practices & technologies.
- Ability to plan and deliver under stressful timelines, especially because they are client deliverables.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in consultation with Field & Inside sales team members
- Tracking & maintaining all SOWs, MSAs, SPAs, contracts.
- Researching competitors for service capabilities, SWOT, pricing
- Maintaining customer list in CRM that is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining a database of demos & samples and keeping it current and up to date
- Strong Communication skills, go getter and urge to drive the sales force.
- Good people relations and coordinating skills.
- Extensive knowledge on contemporary tools and methodologies being used in the market.
- Extremely confidential information and therefore signing of NDA and not have any conflicting interests/consulting assignments.
- eLearning industry is preferred.