Assistant Manager - Presales - Audio Video Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Working with Sales to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Profile product/services offering and provide product demonstrations - functionality, system architecture, etc. - by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors, and partners (both at business and technical level).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Presentations to clients and prospects; Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
- Supporting customer for AV up-gradations and new installations as and when required
- Coordinating with vendors for installation and Maintenance of AV infrastructure and Meeting rooms.
- Providing regular end user training on VC Room usage for maximum VC adoption in the organization.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Provide product expertise and solution blueprints.