Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:59 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing (6-12 yrs)
Our client is a manufacturer & supplier of age-old superfoods with an organic twist. From their humble beginnings in the early 2000s, they have now established a brand that is trusted and loved by its consumers.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting extensive keyword research and analysing keyword performance.
- Ensuring pre-defined metrics are achieved and maintained by keeping a close eye on return on investment.
- Working closely with branding lead to optimize campaigns across channels.
- Conducting thorough analysis of A/B testing results for campaigns yet to be launched and taking decisions that are in line with business objectives and goals.
- Looking out for successful competitor campaigns, targeting similar target markets and staying updated with changing consumer needs and demands.
- You have at least 6 years experience in a Digital Marketing / Performance Marketing / Brand Management roles, preferably within Consumer industry. You have handled many a successful campaigns and strategies in your previous roles and have the ability to replicate strategies, tactics and channel mix that would address our specific pain points.
- A solid track record of positive business impact, as a result of measures suggested and implemented in your previous roles would be advantageous. You have solid knowledge and hands-on experience working with Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing tools and tactics.
- You have the ability to lead the efforts till implementation phase and you can easily handle multiple priorities at any given point in time.
- You can liaise with internal and external teams and also clearly present your ideas and persuade the management towards implementing out-of-the-box strategies that have high performance potential.
- Excellent opportunity to play a crucial role as part of our digital marketing efforts
- Work on clear metrics and timelines
- A role where you can prove your mettle by creating a positive business impact