Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:1175 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Partnerships & Business Development - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
we are looking for a Assistant Manager- Partnerships is responsible for representing the organization at our partner bank locations. He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
- Key Responsibilities:-
1. Manage our bank partnerships and achieve sales targets from these partnerships.
2. Run and manage day to day business and operations for one or more of our partner banks
3. Engage with the branches and staff on a daily basis and become an enabler for them to sell Mutual Funds
4. be accountable for the number and value target for his/her respective territory along with personal HNI selling
5. Manage administrative activities (20%-30%) related to marketing such as document collection, coordination with head-office of various banks
6. Maintain strong working relationships with the bank representatives to ensure the products and services of the organization are marketed and sold optimally
7. Plan, organize and implement promotional activities in various client sites
8.Function as point of contact for conflict resolution, customer support and ensuring that the queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
9. Keep abreast with latest developments in the organization's products and services
Graduate in commerce / MBA in marketing/Finance
1. Seamless Communication in English, Hindi and Regional/local language(must)
2. Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Equity, Debt Markets
3. Customer/Client Focus
4. Decision Making
5. Problem Analysis/Solving
6. Results Driven
7. Teamwork Orientation
8. Networking skills & ability to build long-term professional relationships
1. 1-3 Years of relevant experience
2. Experience in B2C sales/business development or relationship management
3. Professionals having sales/marketing experience in financial services like bancassurance channel of mutual fund houses, wealth management team in a bank, franchise management in a broker/distributor will be given priority.
4. Candidates with a record of outperforming sales/revenue targets will be given prominence
5. An ideal candidate will also come with experience of marketing and selling financial products such as Mutual Funds, Equity, and Debt Markets.
- Job Specifications:-
This is a full-time position. Traveling may be required (10-50%)
- What is an offer:-
Excellent work culture, opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with immense learning possibilities. All of this, along with top of the line remuneration and performance-based pay