Senior HR at Aspire Recruitment Solutions
Views:367 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Officer - Customer Service - Bank (0-7 yrs)
Experience : 0-7 years
Number of Positions : 50
- Any Graduates (BSc/BCom/BA/BCA/BE/BTech)or
- Post Graduates (MCA/Msc/MCM/MTech/MBA)
Location : Mumbai, Chennai
Job Designation : Assistant Manager Customer Service and Officer Customer Service
- Answer inbound calls and assist customers with their Queries/Request/Complains.
- Raise Request & Complaints on behalf of the customer in the CRM tool.
- Generate leads and educate customers about new products & their benefits.
- Maintain and adhere to compliance guidelines
- Capture problem indicators, highlight and suggest improvement
- Adherence to the monthly Score card parameters including Quality, Efficiency and Accuracy
- Maintain adequate knowledge levels on products, processes and systems used
Skills Required :
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of Banking / Credit cards preferred
- Work Timings : Shifts (Starting 7 am), Open to work in shifts / rotational offs
- For Female candidates it is normal working hours and no night shift.
- Languages Required : English + Hindi (compulsory). Any other Regional language.
- Education : Graduates (Any stream)
- Good Analytical, Communication and interpersonal skills is mandatory.
Also, furnish me the following details in your Profile when you apply :
- Graduate Degree:
- Current Location:
- Aadhaar Number:
- Total Experience :
- Current Salary :
- Expected Salary :
- Notice Period :
All the above details are mandatory. So forward your Profile with all the above details.
Aspire Recruitment Solutions Pvt Ltd
Mobile : +91-9900022442