HR at Human Capital Consultancy Services
Views:64 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Merchandising - Beauty Products (1-6 yrs)
Female Candidates only.
Primary responsibilities :
1. Analyze buying trends at each store location to identify an appropriate mix of inventory items for top-tier sales.
2. Collaborate with suppliers and vendors properly to execute merchandising plans. Negotiating product prices and discounts with vendors.
3. Negotiate pricing for merchandise to secure optimal pricing and keep costs low. Sourcing new vendors and suppliers to boost product offerings and increase profit margins at each store location.
4. Analyze sales figures and market trends to anticipate product needs.
5. Maintain information database related to products and service availability, supplier capabilities and lead times.
6. Improve inventory turns and cycle count accuracy with aggressive and tactical buying methods. Identified dead inventory and created solutions for excess liquidation through inventory management solutions.
7. Manage the buying process for pan India retail stores.
8. Provide analytical support in evaluating performance against plan by using tools such as Excel pivot tables, to track key metrics like sales volume, margin contribution, inventory levels, etc
9. Manage inventory levels while ensuring product assortment remains consistent throughout all stores.
10. Collaborate with other departments such as finance, operations, and logistics to ensure products and payment will get delivered on time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.