Assistant Manager - Sourcing at ABC Consultant
Views:136 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Marketing - Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager Marketing
- Use the market model exercise as a tool to understand procedural adoption for different therapies.
- Track adoption of therapy and product at surgeon level and account level.
- Coordinating with Key option leaders and entire sales team of that region on daily bases to driving strategy
- Conduct Referral programs & Awareness Programs
- Build & implement strategy for specific therapeutic areas
- Identify local KOL's & work closely with sales team to develop the market and increase our market share
- Develop plans for product adoption in high revenue generating procedures
- Collect and process comprehensive procedure data
- Plan and organize KOL engagement programs
- Coordinate with KOL/s and provide scientific support during the programs
- Engage KOL's in cross functional specialties
- Work on developing Clinical Experience papers with KOLs
- Develop procedure-specific comprehensive plan for KOL's that spans across all portfolio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.