Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:528 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Assistant Manager - Marketing - EduTech (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Marketing Manager
The Offer :
Take charge of marketing strategies for an Ed-tech platform
Work with an experienced team and learn exponentially
Enjoy flexible working options
The Employer :
Our client is a Ed-tech platform that connects students to global quality standard tutors in India. They allow families to find tutors at any given time that match their requirements and budgets. With proper guidance and, they aim to help students to flourish academically.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
The Profile :
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in Brand/ Product Management, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications within Internet industry.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.