Assistant Manager/Manager/Specialist - Sales - Smart Solutions (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for his/her product Line Revenue and total Profitability points, for the Zone
- Working with Partner Relations team,
- Train company and Partners- Sales engineers and equip them with tools like ready reckoner, Killer kits-, so that they can manage the run rate (standard product sales) themselves.
- Jointly participate along with respective Channel executive in high value, complex solution cases to create a superlative, cost competitive product pitch to help win order. Coordinate with central applications team for developing solutions where needed.
- System discipline (CRM, PRM, Betterworks- .,)
- To ensure pipeline adequacy for the product, in line with previous 3M rolling strike rate and monthly Order and Revenue targets
- Timely updation, as called for
- Ensure all of company Engineers and empaneled partners- engineers are trained and certified thru Branch/Zone weekly, monthly training programs. Such training will include Product training, Tools training (C1, CPQ..) for his/her product line.
- Stay on top of industry and respective product technology trends, develop strong relation with the Consultants fraternity to help specing in our company products
- Help analyzing the Prospect base trends, Strike rate for his/her product in the Zone and devise/implement strategies to improve strike rate.
- Responsible for running Growth Programs and visiting customers in focused verticals/application of respective Products
- Responsible to create,
- BOQ for Smart Solutions using Configure1 (C1) tool for complex, non-standard, non-run rate cases
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.