Director at Rainbow HR Consulting
Views:1147 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Assistant Manager/Manager - Sales - Data Center (6-10 yrs)
An MNC is hiring for Young & achievement oriented Sales Managers for Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Ahmedabad. The ideal candidate will possess both product sales and technical background that enables him or her to en-gage directly with the Customers. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective.
Title: Assistant Manager/Manager
- To Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan to meet and exceed business objectives.
- To Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and generate reference able case studies.
- To Create & articulate compelling value propositions around companys offerings
- To Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) infrastructure solutions
- To Meet/Exceed set business objectives - Quarterly and Yearly sales targets in the given territory / accounts.
- To Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- To Manage the regional/account GTM sales life cycle
- To Create territory / segment account execution plan for achieving the quarterly and Annual targets
- To Execute sales development activities to achieve the quarterly and annual targets
- To Work with Account to qualify opportunities
- To Work along with solutions team to create optimized solution
- To Work with solutions and procurement to get the best price for given solution components from various Partners
- To Work with Finance team for creating tool for business case approval
- To Lead and facilitate the customer discussions to convince on value proposition and positioning of the services.
- To Lead and facilitate negotiation of the contract terms along with service description, SLA documentation to meet both client and company needs
- To Get the COF as per final agreed T&C and order logging through internal.
- To Monitor and report that results including Order Booking (ACV) & Revenue targets
- To Manage Revenue in the region
- To Facilitate issues during the Service Delivery along with project teams team.
- To Facilitate Service Delivery team to get the timely delivery done
- To Facilitate billing and finance to get the revenue recognized month on month
- To Monitor and report that results including regional Revenue and P&L
- To Manage the regional relationships with key technology alliance partners for sales GTM
- To Work on quarterly GTM plan and track sales opportunities
Skill & Experience:
- BE+ MBA with 5-9 yrs of Experience
- Data Centre Sales/Awareness background is a big plus
- CXO level engagement Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail orientation, ability to prioritize work and clearly communicate
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple partners in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for partner penetration to get more partners on board
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646/9830273033/8756992413 for more details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.