Founder at Serving Skill
Views:314 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Assistant Manager/Manager - Marketing - Residential Services (4-8 yrs)
What does this job involve?
- Design & Manage Portfolio of ATL and BTL Marketing campaigns - domestic and international properties to meet key Marketing objectives
- Devise strategies and implement across offline and online channels (Search (both organic and paid), Social Media, Affiliates, and Email Marketing for lead generation
- Define Metrics, Measure, Analyse and Continuously Improve performance through relevant Reports
- Design Marketing Collaterals of various kinds for Project Launches & Sustenance Sales
- Manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis ensuring that approved design and technical solutions are executed to the highest levels of quality.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
Social Media Marketing:
- Increase brand equity on social media platforms by driving engaging and innovative content. Will be offered complete ownership of social media marketing - strategize, design and execute social media posts.
- Create social media calendars to streamline content and increase engagement
- Collaborate with designers and agencies to create concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers to enable sales
Processes and New Business Initiatives:
- Responsible to streamline and implement new tools and technologies that provide a competitive advantage
Performance objectives: Key objective is to be enhance the brand residential services in the domestic and the international market.
- 2-4 years of brand and marketing management experience with luxury properties.
- Experience with media planning and media buying (offline and online) and optimising marketing budgets
- Managing offline and online media. paid media campaigns across AdWords, Google Display Network and Facebook, and using paid media to drive website conversions and brand awareness
- Ideal candidate will be adaptable to new tools as per business requirement
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for consistency
- Versatile and adaptable to the dynamic nature of interactive marketing
- Self-driven and proactive attitude towards assigned goals
- Ability and willingness to engage well at all stages of sales process
Good to have: Google analytics experience - dashboard creation to goal conversion SEO and SEM experience
- Graduate & Postgraduate in Marketing
- Minimum 3-7 years of work experience across real estate developers and/or institutional brokers
Reporting to: Managing Director - Residential Services
Business Vertical: Residential Services
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: MBA / PGDM in MARKET